Low on size and high on class. This handcrafted white ash low back windsor chair is a classic design that is high on comfort & aesthetic appeal. The back of the chair is steam bent & traditional wood working joinery has been used to make this iconic chair.
- Size: 18" wide x 18" deep x 28" high, Seat is 18" high.
- Spills should be removed immediately with a damp cloth
- Use coasters, trivets and felt pads under objects to preserve the finish of this piece.
- Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they might damage the finish.
- Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat as this can cause cracking and potential fading.
- Prolonged use of hot electrical equipment on top of furniture may also cause scorching.
- Dropping furniture onto the floor due to accidents may cause damage on impact.
- Do not drag piece(s) across the floor as this will cause damage or weaken joints.